In order to be considered for employment, you must also drop off or mail in copy of your VALID Driver's License, a copy of your Social Security Card, and a copy of your High School Diploma or GED.

We are currently looking for a Part-Time Afternoon Teaching Assistant and Substitute Teachers.

To fill out the application online, click here.